Tuesday 8 April 2014

G - God gave me a voice...

                                      Tuesday 8th April 2014

Everyone has their own gifts and talents. The difference is, when people realise their talents and what they use them for...

For example, a baker may bake cakes. He could cook cakes for himself and allow his talents to simply be admired by himself (and possibly make him sick) or he could share these talents with others... everyone enjoys cake!

This analogy applies to all talents. 
Personally, I sing. For a while I would only sing in the shower.. this helped me relax and it honestly felt like all my feelings would let go as I sing. 


But no one would hear me. 

A few years ago, I became the worship leader at my own church and my singing became way more than performance and scales. It became about connecting to God and by singing aloud to others, it enabled them to connect with God too.


What are your talents? How do you use them? 
Let them shine. Share them with someone. It could change their world...






Your Starfish Story is still being written . . . Have faith

No comments:

Post a Comment